Contact Floodline for up to date information about flooding in your area or advice on how to be prepared. If you register with Floodline and have provided us with an email address, we can set up an online account for you. This will allow you to check and amend your details via the website. For changes to your address you need to call Floodline.
For all media enquiries about Floodline or the current flooding situation please contact SEPA’s media desk on 01786 452 546 or visit the media centre to find the latest press releases and briefings.
Help us raise awareness of flooding and the impacts it can have on your life by sending us your photos. Sharing your experiences could help others prepare for the impacts of flooding. Photos could include how flooding has affected your home, your travel plans, your business or show the clean up operation afterwards. Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the following guidelines and terms and conditions before submitting photos to us.
- Tell us where the photo was taken
- Tell us when you took the photo (day, date and time if possible)
- Send a short paragraph describing your experience (optional)
- Please don’t send us photos over 10mb
- The most important thing to do when it floods is to keep safe. Don’t put yourself or others in danger, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws.
Terms and conditions
By submitting your image you accept that SEPA has a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material for campaign purposes and to help inform our flooding work. You still own the copyright to your image and if we use your image we will try to publish your name alongside it where appropriate.